Annapurna Circuit Trek has been proved as a highly praised and impressive trekking route in the Annapurna region. Manang valley, Thorong La pass ,Muktinath Temple, Jomsom valley are the major attraction of this trek.
Annapurna circuit trek starts from Chamje and goes along the Marshyangdi River, with great view of Manaslu (8163m.) and Peak 29 to the east. Starting from less altitude, it gives us a chance to explore the Himalayas from bottom to top and from many different angles and perspectives and it supports to acclimatize your body. We spend walking through rice farms, forests and friendly villages belonging to the lower realms of the Annapurna Conservation Area. Reaching Pisang village, we have a choice of trails north or south of the Marsyangdi River which meet up again at Mungji. The southern route by Humde, with its airstrip, at 3325m involves less climbing than the northern route via Ghyaru, Ngawal though there are better views on the trail that follows the northern bank of the river. As it continues to the main Himalayas range on to the high and dry Tibetan Plateau, the scenery is equally breathtaking. The village of Manang (3,500m/11483feet) marks the beginning of the next stage, where a day will be spent acclimatizing to the higher altitude. A number of excursions in the area can help the acclimatization process by visiting various monasteries or viewing, Gangapurna Lake, Ice Lake, Khangsar village, Milerepa Cave. After Manang, we take a trail through The highest point of the trek is Thorung La pass (5416m / 17768 feet). After climbing up, the pass is marked by the Mani stone and prayer flags. As you reach the top, you are rewarded by the magnificent view from the top and then we walk down to Muktinath with amazing mountains. The sacred Muktinath temple has 108 waterfalls that resemble water flowing from taps and mysterious natural gas fires that boggle the mind. Annapurna circuit trekking via Muktinath, Jomsom. Then fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara.
Annapurna Circuit Trek highlights
- Nice landscape of Manang Valley and Himalayas view.
- The highest point World biggest Thorong La Pass with beautiful Himalayas view.
- The most popular Hindu Temple Muktinath
- Interesting landscape and windy valley Jomsom
- Tal, Dharapani, Thanchok, Chame, Pisang, Ghyaru, Ngawal, Manang, Muktinath and Jomsom villages.
- Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Glacier Dom, Dhaulagiri range, Manaslu Range , Nilgiri ,Tilicho , Chulu, Thorong , Pisang Peak views.
Option I: If you have time, you can trek the apple orchards of Marpha Thakali village, we now enter the Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest in the world between the giant Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges. The trek gets interesting in Tatopani where you will have the opportunity to relax in natural hot spring which you get relief of your tiredness and painful .The climb Poonhill (3210m/10531feet) is rewarded awesome view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges with the best sunrise. Now we trek down to Nayapul via Ullerri Magar village.
Option II: Drive from Jomsom to Pokhara by public bus or Jeep.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Drive to Chamje,
Day 03-11: Trekking
Day 12: Fly to Pokhara
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Annapurna conservation area (ACAP) Permit and (trekkers' information management system (TIMS) card.
- one English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide and Trekkers 2:1 porters.
- Kathmandu to Chamje (Trekking starting point) by local bus or Jeep and Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All the meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner tea / coffee) with Lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Guide and porters: all the meals, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, flight ticket etc.
- First Aids Kit.
- Local fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- Jomsom- Pokhara Flight ticket.
- 1 Night Hotel in Pokhara on BB Plan.
- All the official charges and 13% Government VAT.
- International airfare and visa fees ((15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your trekking gears.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for your guide and porters etc.