Pisang Peak is one of the non-expedition peaks in Nepal which rises opposite of Annapurna II (7937). It is considered a trekking peak by the Nepal mountaineering association. From the summit we can see Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Annapurna II 7937m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Gangapurna 7455m, Tilicho peak 7134m etc.
We start from Chamje after 8/9 hours drive from Kathmandu and hiking up the beautiful valley to Pisang Village. This trek offer mountain scenery and it provides on the variety of ethnic Nepalese cultures. Starting in the lowland the trek steadily gains altitude passing through oak and pine forests. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at (4,380m) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at 5,400m climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. The well-defined ridge leads to the final snow slop, which is quite steep but not difficult to reach the summit. Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. The imaging view can be seen from the summits. Descent is made on the same route to Pisang Village. From Pisang village we continue into high desert, on the approach to the Thorong La Pass (5416m) and down to Muktinath or trek down Chame and drive back to Kathmandu. If you going to Muktinath from the pass is equally amazing and varied. The trek will end at Jomsom. We take a flight from Jomsom. It will depend on your time.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Drive to Chyamje,
Day 03-10: Trekking and Climbing
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are Included?
What are Excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 2 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- Pisang Peak Climbing Permit .
- One English speaking experience climbing sherpa and required cook and porters.
- Annapurna conservation area (ACAP) fee.
- Kathmandu-Chyamje and Chame-Kathmandu by Public Bus or Jeep.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) with Lodge and Tent accommodation during the trek.
- Trekking /Climbing guide/porters/other staffs: Salary, Insurance, Equipment, Meals and Accommodation etc.
- Equipment such as Tent, Ice ax, Rope, Ices crow, Snow bar.
- Garbage Deposit.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- First Aids Kit.
- 13% Government VAT and official charge.
- International airfare and visa fee (15 days for USD$25 and 30 days for USD$4O).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu .
- All the drinks like Coke, Fanta, Mineral water ,Boiled water etc.
- Personal climbing gears & clothing (also available on hire in Kathmandu).
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for staffs.