Rupina La Pass Trek - 21 Days
- Best SeasonMarch to May & September to November
- Trip Start/EndKathmandu
- Trip Start/EndNaraysower/Arught
- Per Day Hiking 4-8 Hours
- Trek TypeCamping
- AccommodationTent Camp
Rupina La pass trekKing (4610m) takes you into the wilderness and hidden part of Manaslu area. This trek start from Gorkha bazaar after driving 6 hours from Kathmandu. We pass nice rice terrace. The waterfall is impressive. Typical houses and local people life style really touch your heart.This trek is geographically spectacular and culturally fascinating. Rupina la pass trekking is challenging trekking trial in Nepal.Rupina La pass is less touristy area of Nepal Himalayas lies on the Manaslu region. Rupinala pass trek was officially opened to tourist in 1991.The views of Manaslu(8163m), peak 29 (7879m) Himal Chuli (7893m) and Boudha (6672m) are wonderful here. When We cross the interesting Rupina-La (4610m), then join with Larkya pass trekking of Manaslu. We then back down via Jagat, Tatopani to Arukhat. There are no lodge accommodation available. You have to do fully camping trekking.You have many choice after pass the Rupina-La pass. You can toward larkya La pass or Tsum valley trek.
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing by professional tour guide.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Gorkha by bus 6 hours and then 2 hours walked to Naraysower and then overnight at tent camp.
Day 04: Naraysower to kayraghari (6/7 hours) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 05: Kayraghari to Baluwa (6/7 hours) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 06: Baluwa to Barpak (5/6 hours) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 07: Barpak to Barkhe Gotha (6 /7 Hours, Jungle Camp) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 08: Barkhe Gotha to Bheri Gotha (6/7 hours) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 09: Bheri Gotha to Rupinala Phedi (6/7 hours) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 10: Rest day and then overnight at Tent camp in same place.
Day 11: Rupinala Phedi to Israel Camp via Rupinala Pass (4610m, 6/7 hours) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 12: Israel Camp to Jungle Camp (6/7 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 13: Jungle Camp to Jungle Camp (6/7 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 14: Jungle Camp to Philim (4/5 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 15: Philim to Dovan(5 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 16: Dovan to Machhakhola (5 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 17: Machhakhola to Sotikhola (5 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 18: Sotikhola to Arughat (5 hours walking) and then overnight at Tent Camp.
Day 19: Arughat to Kathmandu 7/8 hours driving and then overnight at selected Hotel.
Day 20: Free and shopping day in Kathmandu.
Day 21: Departure to your home or extend your trip.
* Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. Customize This Trip
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights hotel in Kathmandu.
- Full board meal during trekking with Tea/ coffee ( our cook prepare all meals).
- Tented / lodge accommodation during the trek. (We provide two men share tents, dining tents and tables, kitchen gears, toilet tents etc.).
- A local government license holder Trekking Guide during the trek., a cook, Kitchen boy, Spare, Sherpa required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
- Boiled and purify drinking water for the trek.
- Manaslu restricted trekking permit fee.
- Manaslu Conservation area (MCAP) and permit fee.
- Surface Transfer to and from Kathmandu.
- First Aids Kit.
- All the government taxes and Official expense.
- Local seasonal fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu after the trekking.
- International airfare and visa fee (15 Days for USD$25 and 30 Days for USD$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the table drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water.
- Your trekking gears.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for the staffs.
readmore World Heritage Sites Tour Sightseeing in Nepal has been an extremely fascinating destination for travelers
readmore Everest/Mountain flight - 1 hour Mountain flight is a much easier way to see the Nepali Himalayan peaks.
readmore Bungee Jumping BUNGY JUMPING if you thought bungy jumping was restricted to some places
readmore Paragliding Paragliding is a recreational and competitive flying sport.
18 Days, 2 passes, EBC, Chhukung RI, Kalapather Total confidence at all times. Our guide Jayandra was fantastic & well organized. Harka was very efficient and prompt with all correspondence when planning our trek. Definitely recommend Nepal Hidden Treks...Read More
Greg ,Van & Mark Taylor -16,Oct 2013