Tsum Valley Manaslu trek is a hidden treasure trekking destination in Nepal. This trekking region is culturally rich and extremely beautiful Himalayan scenery can be seen. It is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage and untouched valley situated in northern Gorkha district of Nepal.
The trek ascends follow Buri Gandaki River. Tsum valley (part of the Inner Himalaya) opens from Chhokangparo, where hospitable local people (Tibetan group “Tsombo”) welcome you with traditional Tibetan Chiya (butter tea) and local meal. The Tsum Valley is extremely rich in cultural assets. The valley is dotted with gompas (Buddhist monasteries), chortens and mani walls. The longest mani walls (over 250m) are at Dzong and Phurpe. The valley preserves steps of the great Buddhist Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa and story about Guru Padmasambhava circumbulation.The people here never slaughter animals, even as sacrifice to the gods.The Tsum Valley is surrounded by the Buddha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal to the North. The Tsum valley trekking lies in Manaslu region .This trek can be combined with Larkya La pass ,The attractive views of Himalchuli (7893m.), Manaslu 8163m, Ganesh Himal, Ngadi Chuli (7879m.) or (peak 29) and other mountains, beautiful varied landscape and different flora and fauna and wonderful. This part is also incomparable beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese culture offer a true adventure for visitors to Nepal. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture. Many trekkers would like to trek this part.
Tea house or Lodge has been build. You can do camping trek as well as tea house trek. If you do tea house trekking, there is simple accommodation and foods are Nepalese dishes.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Tsum Valley & Manaslu Permit and trekking gears preparation day
Day 03: Drive to Arughat,
Day 04-22: Trekking
Day 23: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 24: Departure from Kathmandu (1350m).
What are included?
What are excluded?
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- All meal during trekking with Lodge and home stay accommodation during the trek.
- One English speaking government certificate holder trekking guide and trekkers 2:1 porters, their food,accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
- Manaslu restricted trekking permit and Tsum valley restricted permit.
- Manaslu / Annapurna Conservation area (MCAP) and (ACAP) permit fee.
- Kathmandu-Arught and Dharapani -Besishahar-Kathmandu by Public Bus or Jeep.
- First Aids Kit.
- Duffel Bag.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (we use everyday to check your oxygen level and blood pressure in your body to avoid high risk ).
- Nepal Hidden Treks and Expedition T-short.
- Local seasonal fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- 13% Government VAT and Official charge.
- International airfare and visa fee( (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Trekking gears.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for the staffs.