Tsum Valley ManasluTrek - 24 Days
Tsum Valley Manaslu trek is a hidden treasure trekking destination in Nepal. This trekking region is culturally rich and extremely beautiful Himalayan scenery can be seen. It is a sacred Himalayan pilgrimage and untouched valley situated in northern Gorkha district of Nepal.
The trek ascends follow Buri Gandaki River. Tsum valley (part of the Inner Himalaya) opens from Chhokangparo, where hospitable local people (Tibetan group "Tsombo") welcome you with traditional Tibetan Chiya (butter tea) and local meal. The Tsum Valley is extremely rich in cultural assets. The valley is dotted with gompas (Buddhist monasteries), chortens and mani walls. The longest mani walls (over 250m) are at Dzong and Phurpe. The valley preserves steps of the great Buddhist Yogi Chyuchin Milarepa and story about Guru Padmasambhava circumbulation.The people here never slaughter animals, even as sacrifice to the gods.The Tsum Valley is surrounded by the Buddha Himal and Himal Chuli to the west, Ganesh Himal to the south, and Sringi Himal to the North. The Tsum valley trekking lies in Manaslu region .This trek can be combined with Larkya La pass ,The attractive views of Himalchuli (7893m.), Manaslu 8163m, Ganesh Himal, Ngadi Chuli (7879m.) or (peak 29) and other mountains, beautiful varied landscape and different flora and fauna and wonderful. This part is also incomparable beauty and rich blend of Tibetan and Nepalese culture offer a true adventure for visitors to Nepal. Here you will find the mountains and valleys covered with diverse and pristine eco-systems. Fantastic Mountain views, rich culture. Many trekkers would like to trek this part.
Tea house or Lodge has been build. You can do camping trek as well as tea house trek. If you do tea house trekking, there is simple accommodation and foods are Nepalese dishes.
Day 01: Arrive at Trivuwan International airport in Kathmandu, transfer to the Hotel and free activities in the evening.
Day 02: Tsum Valley Manaslu Restricted area trekking permit preparation and briefing of Trek.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Arughat (570m,8-9 hours driving) by Public bus or Jeep and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Arughat to Lapu Besi (880m,6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Lapu Besi to Dovan (1070m,6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Dovan to Philim (1590m,6/7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Philim to Chumling (6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Chumling to Chhekampar (3030m, 5-6 hours walking) and then overnight at Home Stay.
Day 09: Chhekampar to Mu Gomba (6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Monastary.
Day 10: Mu Gompa to Chhekampar (5/6 hours walking) and then overnight at Home Stay.
Day 11: Chhekampar to Gumpa Lungdang (6/7 hours walking) and then overnight at Home Stay.
Day 12: Hike to Ganesh Himal Base Camp (6 hours walking) and overnight at same place.
Day 13: Gumpa Lungdang to Ripchet (6 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Ripchet to Deng (6 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Deng to Namrung (6-7 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Namrung to Samagaon (6 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Acclimatization day in Samagoan
Day 18: Samagaon to Samdo (3/4 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Samdo to Dharmasala or Larkya La Rest house (4/5 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 20: Dharmasala to Bintang (7/8 hours walking) via Larkya la Pass (5113m.) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 21: Bintang to Tilche (6 hours walking) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 22: Tilche trek to Dharapani (1 hour walking) and drive to Besishahar (5 hours driving) and then overnight at Lodge.
Day 23: Besishahar to Kathmandu (6 hours driving) and then overnight at selected Hotel.
Day 24: Departure day to your home country.
* Note: The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. Trekking price will be according to Deluxe,Standard,Budget and Group size so if you provide details about it we will be pleased. Customize This Trip
- Pick-up and drop-off service at Trivuwan International Airport in Kathmandu by private Car/Van/Bus.
- 3 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB Plan.
- All meal during trekking with Lodge and home stay accommodation during the trek.
- One local government license holder Trekking Guide and required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine.
- Manaslu restricted trekking permit and Tsum valley restricted permit.
- Manaslu / Annapurna Conservation area (MCAP) and (ACAP) permit fee.
- Kathmandu-Arught and Dharapani -Besishahar-Kathmandu by Public Bus or Jeep.
- First Aids Kit.
- 13% Government VAT and Official expense.
- Local seasonal fresh fruit like orange, banana, apple, grape etc.
- Farewell dinner at Nepali Authentic Restaurant in Kathmandu.
- International airfare and visa fee( (15 Days US$25 and 30 Days US$40).
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your Trekking gears.
- All the drinks such as: coke, beer, mineral water etc.
- Your travel insurance which should include the emergency rescue.
- Tips for the staffs.
readmore World Heritage Sites Tour Sightseeing in Nepal has been an extremely fascinating destination for travelers
readmore Everest/Mountain flight - 1 hour Mountain flight is a much easier way to see the Nepali Himalayan peaks.
readmore Bungee Jumping BUNGY JUMPING if you thought bungy jumping was restricted to some places
readmore Paragliding Paragliding is a recreational and competitive flying sport.
18 Days, 2 passes, EBC, Chhukung RI, Kalapather Total confidence at all times. Our guide Jayandra was fantastic & well organized. Harka was very efficient and prompt with all correspondence when planning our trek. Definitely recommend Nepal Hidden Treks...Read More
Greg ,Van & Mark Taylor -16,Oct 2013